Frequently Asked Questions on Shipping
1. When will my order ship? Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time Before we ship your order, we have to prepare your products, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items. The time it takes to prepare your items for shipping is separate from the delivery time. Hope you could understand us. Most orders ship within 10-15 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise. Orders are not shipped on the weekends or holidays.
2. Verification of shipping When placing your order, please make sure that you use the billing address and contact information as it appears on your credit statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, your order may be held pending verification. This may require us to contact your directly. When specifying shipping address information, be sure to check that the zip code, city and state are correct. If according to delivery service's records, this information does not match their records, we may have to contact you to update this information and this may delay your order.
3. Tracking The tracking of your parcel is online traceable. After your order is shipped out, a confirmation email with online tracking number and link will be sent to you. The tracking will be valid for your check within 48 hours after you receive the email. We sincerely suggest you add us to your email list so that you can get confirmation about your order from us. If you have any questions about the shipping of your order, please feel free to contact-us.
4. Missing any items in my order. As different arrivals of the items, sometimes we don't send all items you've ordered at the same time, so some of your items will be arriving separately. There is an email saying if your items sent separately. So first check your email box and if there are any doubts, please feel easy to contact us.
5. You could choose express shipping if it is urgent We are happy to provide our customers with express shipping service. However, there are additional costs to consider before choosing this option. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.